ALL VISITORS AND GUESTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF JOYGAON A UNIT OF SIR SALASAR BALAJI ENTERPRISES PVT LTD GUIDE. THUS PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLLOWING GUIDE IN ENTIRETY BEFORE BUYING TICKETS.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Booking will be considered confirmed only upon 100% payment in advance.
- Cancellation and refund are not possible
- Please be sure to bring printed tickets and a valid ID with you on the scheduled arrival date. Entry will not be permitted without tickets. Concessional prices for kids will be provided only upon furnishing government issued document evidencing age of the child. Failure to do so will attract full price.
- Any activity/service not covered in the package will be provided at extra cost.
DO’S AND DON’TS
While gearing up for a trip to Joygaon, we request our guests to kindly adhere to the following Do’s and Don’ts:
- Carry mosquito repellent, a torch (with extra batteries), comfortable walking shoes, cap, stole or some other form of head protection (in excessively hot season), swimming costume with towel and one additional pair of clothes.
- Wear appropriate attire, to suit the climate, and to prevent triggering a culture shock.
- Pack your bags with environment friendly things.
- Carry as little plastic as possible. Dispose trash in the dustbins placed at noticeable corners at Joygaon.
- Village food is delicious. Try it as much as possible! Outside food is prohibited. Ask for modifications in the food according to your taste, instead of wasting it.
- Respect the local culture and refrain from physical intimacy in public places.
- Interact with animals under the supervision of the caretaker.
- Seek permission before photographing people to ensure their privacy.
- We regularly perform organic and natural pest control in the village but sometimes there may be insects, rodents, wasps, etc. owing to hundreds of acres of land and damp soil which act as natural habitat for such creatures. So, if you see any such insect or rodent, please do not panic, inform the service staff and we will take care of it.
- Do not leave behind any non-biodegradable waste. Do not litter the environment.
- Own food/drinks or any service from outside is strictly prohibited inside Joygaon. At any time if any item is noticed, the same will be kept by the management and returned to the guest upon their departure.
- Consumption of alcohol, drugs and smoking is strictly prohibited.
- For reasons beyond our control, sometimes some activities may not be available.
- Pets are not allowed inside Joygaon premises.
- Do not cause damage to/tamper the property including plucking/ squishing of plants or flowers. Such acts of destruction are chargeable.
- Please do not allow your maids and drivers to enter inside Joygaon. Services, such as meals for maids and drivers will be provided subject to availability and will be at an additional cost.